Ice cream!!
Song, 4 scopes of ice cream, fantastic...
Yesterday night was another ice cream session at island creamery. Hehe, I had this flavors; namely horlick, cookies & cream, burnt caramel & chendol. I finish all of them, happy seh :) Then felt like vomitting, eat too much liao.. Then we went over Holland v for some supper, knn, blasted that uncle selling western food, he charged me $2 for a plate of coleslaw which can be finished in 3 spoons!
Sian, I thought it will be relaxing & fun in my course...
Early in e morning woke up, I was feeling e blues le. 3 hours prior to that, I was awaken by e banging sound of my door, it was my brother, Zzzz. He saw e hamster finally; which sadly, escaped again 2 days ago, so I was roped in from my sleep to help him catch it. Well, at least something nice happened, I got to hear a lovely cute voice 5mins after I woke up. So, 1st lesson, conducted by a big shot officer & I couldnt control it, fell asleep at least 5 times & I was caught by him 4 times. Nb, he only aimed me lo, another guy who was a few seats alway from me also did fall asleep but he never catch him! Hai, by e end of e day, everybody knew who I am cos I kept falling asleep, haha... Wa, siqi's toshiba M500 looks damn chio & power now; with all e drivers loaded. Arghh..I'm still having headache on how to clear e fingerprint lock on a fujitsu laptop, seems that reformatting doesnt help cos e system cant detect e harddisk, but ironically, e BIOs can? ZZzzz, if still cant, then I would have to dismantle it liao. Think I have to turn in early for e next 3 weeks, its only e 1st day of e course & I already cant tahan e "zzz" monster. Yeah, e concert is on this coming saturday! Hmm, where's your answer huh? haha...

2 comments:
Nice Article to share.... Thank you so much. Apart from that i have also share Best Undercounter Ice Maker
best ice shaver machine
best ice shaver machine reviews
best ice shaver for home use
snoopy snow cone machine
commercial snow cone machine
paragon snow cone machine
snow cone machine
shaved ice machine
Snow cone machine commercial
Hawaiian shaved ice machine
Post a Comment