Wasted morning yesterday. Me, xiaoyi & pradeep had to go back camp for some last minute course on camp security. In fact, all 3rd sergeant & above had to attend, 'pontenging' did cross our mind, afterall who want to go back to camp on a saturday morning? Glad we did went, cos my warrant was e duty officer from e previous day, phew... Actually most of e things are common sense la, only e handcuff topic was fun. We were taught on how to handcuff & arrest people, lots of fallings were seen. I realised those actions seen on show, especially e part when e handcuff is being cuffed on e hands is totally crap! By slamming down e cuff on one's wrist will definitely injured him or may even break his bones. Hehe, I stashed 2 packs of korean maggie mee(dont know whose one) into my slingbag before I left camp. Lunch was at woodlands again, finally I got to sit by e window panes; used to go there have lunch during secondary & poly days. Am in a reading frenzy now, went over to library to get more books after finishing Neil Gaiman's Fragile things.

Slack e rest of e whole afternoon at home, checking mails & posting new ads. Went down to orchard in e evening, got my new pierre cardin wallet; e old one coin compartment was tore. Walked past e exhibition area, a CK long sleeve shirt caught my eye, that went into my shopping bag as well. Then meet up with terrence, while waiting for siqi, we went to starbucks, e one beside crown prince(full house). Then to my old haunt opposite cineleisure, but it wasnt starbucks anymore, fuck, I forgot they already shifted out last

month. In e end, we went to top of e M restaurant at Meritus Mandarin, had a grasshopper, nice mint taste while terrence had a zombie, damn hugh. Well, I kinda like e night view there & I was thinking I should/could have brought 'who' here, lol.
Took some photos, but e resolution isnt that good. Siqi finally arrived, he wanted to go karaoke pub. Of course, I objected to it, citing too noisy, haha! So I suggested going down to Dempsey rd, since none of us went there before.

The place quite lively at night, I didnt know there are so many drinking establishments there. Lol, we were kinda lost, e area is quite big lo.. So I called several who might have any idea on where to go. In e end, I took peiwen's suggestion, went to Hacienda. Actually we didnt really find it, we were walking around, then Terrence shouted "EH, Hacienda!" Okie, we went in, 1st sight, lots of ang moh, I was thinking, nice hangout meh? Further into e pub was better, not so congested & we settled down at e smoking session(Hate it) cos those 2 jokers wanted to smoke. Seems like e non-smoking section have better 'views', we realised it too late, I should have insisted to stay in that section, arrr... The red wine there is cheap, had it for $55 nett. Whole night we were talking about business stuff & some r/s stuff; standard la.. Reached home at 230am, had a good bath & settled down in my room. I took a good look around; it has been very quiet for 9mths, hai..
Maria ave maria...
No comments:
Post a Comment