Friday, August 3, 2007

Suey..

Think I just leave e previous post as it is.

Suey. I kena caught on thursday morning for wearing bermudas & tshirt to camp. Prior to that, I was at a late night lan-gaming session with my colleagues & reached outside mindef at 630am. It was then I realised... Pradeep didnt drive! Wtf, if its e daily routine, I would have taken his car all e way into camp. Great, we had to walk past e gate which will BYPASS e sentries which shouldnt be a problem, I thought. Really down on my luck, a warrant officer was standing there(which was 1 out of a million chance at tat hour), I was reprimanded on e spot together with my particulars taken down, fuck. Arrghhh, I wouldnt have wear that attire if not for e 16km run today, cos I will change into it after e 16km run. This morning they told me that e run is cancelled, really omg lo. Great, 3 extra coming up... I love SAF.

No comments: