Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Mystery methods..

I just reached home & to think that 2hrs before I was at Amoy quee camp, lol.. I was supposed to go there to conduct a routine security check, turned out that e battalion was given a half day off, hence e check is postponed & I'm resting at home! Neh, afternoon got a Army open house post event celebration & I have to attend in smart casual attire; wahaha, at night go Zouk liao..


Anyone read this book called "Mystery methods"? Tried to search in libraries, end up futile. However, I managed to find it at Borders, but its too expensive for e contents! So, whoever has it, please lent me so that I can photocopy :p Anyway, this book turned up in our conversation again(Monday night, I was with shiyan at starbucks) because I saw one of my secondary schoolmate. She was serving me & looked kinda familiar. So, I was wondering where have I met her before? Changi village? Haha.. No! Think she was also wondering, gave me e "I think I know you" look on her face. "Ah.. Swiss cottage" she sort of mumbled & I still havent figure out yet. Next, siqi came into e picture, I remembered he tried to chase her last time! But she had no collection of him when I mentioned his name, sad huh.. Then we were sitting there, discussing on how to get her number, which we didnt try, lol..

Finally got e photos from Kyle's birthday

Feel like having a drink tonight, interested anyone?

No comments: