Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Blur cock..

Damn blur just now.
I realised I forgot to bring my ezlink card when I reached e 1st floor lobby, so I went up to get it. As no one was at home, e lights were off & I didnt bother to switch them on, then I quickly took e card from my no.4 & hastily made my way down to e bus stop . Upon reaching, I decided to place e card into my wallet, then I realised... Hosay, I brought out e wrong card; its my camp pass instead! Omg la, walked back home again. By then, I was quite late already, took a cab down instead to meet up with shih shih.

We met up to do some catching up & I also had to pass her some stuffs. She was talking about her health & r/s problems, poor girl; had severe migraine for a few days. Strange, I felt uneasy after hearing her out. At some point, I was telling her (I dont know how we stumbled into this topic) that its almost impossible for me to have a conversation with her mum again cos I'm no longer her sister's boyfriend? I mean normal 'hi & bye' still alright la, but to have a conversation? it will be damn awkward lo. Besides, what's there to talk about? Unless something happens? Heh, it is not what you all are thinking about...

No comments: