Its sleeping time!
YES! Last day of Army open house! I can finally go home after 530pm liao, instead of 8pm or 10pm. Ya, e source of my tireness is from this event la. Well, it was a hugh success, we received quite alot of positive feedbacks, very little complaints from visitors; mostly based on transportation issues. Anyway, not bad la, last day still got KFC for lunch & Macdonalds for dinner which I skipped cos I ate 2 sets for lunch, lol.. Some pictures taken at Pasir laba camp.
Lol, this is not e pic. I wanted to send it out to someone, realised that my motorola K1 dont have MMS settings. Sian, looks like in a few months time, I wouldnt get to see this kind of morning skyline again. Anyway, chances are high that I will be moving to Bukit batok area, still in e process of finding.Okie, e pics.
Xiaoyi with his trademark 'moody' face. Hehe, I got a disc of retro songs, supposed to be part of a souvenirs package for e regular, but I managed to take a few :)It was strange last night, I thought that someone was sleeping beside me, as in someone familiar? e moment I hit e pillow, I fell asleep. Sigh.. It can only be you &.. I still dont like to sleep alone..
Phew.. A storm had just been averted..

No comments:
Post a Comment