Feelings.. slowly drifting..
Sultana croissants! Had breakfast @ Delifrance with xiaoyi & pradeep, right after finishing my guard duty on saturday morning. Haha, this irked someone cos I didnt spent my breakfast with him. Went over to e Safra party held at Mount Faber Safra, it was total crap, lousy drinks, little people & stupid games & I nearly dozed off e seat, Zzzzz.. & I got something special from e goodie bag; e latest issue of Maxim! Haha! This is e 1st time I ever own one cos I will never spent a single cent on buying this type of reading materials, ya.. 'Bo ko leng' right? Though I do read them, I will rather spent my $ on buying IT mags which for some, can amount up to $20 a issue .Something to mention, somehow e contents are quite "ahem" interesting, hee..
Finally, after 3 weeks of absence, I'm back again on sunday to work at Just 3. Sian, 3 weeks never work = loss of at least $180, need to do more deals, been spending alot on birthday presents for this past 2 months :x Weekend sales hasnt been good for e past 3 weeks, profit only around $700, seems that this branch is going to close for sure. My colleague was asking me some stupid questions, I shall mention two here..
1st. How did you chase girls last time? I was thinking 'on foot? 'For a brief moment, I thought about e past.. & .. nothing came out! Lol, I dont really have any idea how I wooed girls last time & how I managed to win over them. Sounds strange la, but there isnt any method that I strictly adhered to. In fact, I have none, haha. Most of e time, instincts led me through & maybe, a little bit of luck?
2nd. What kind of girl is your ideal one? Someone who is highly intellectual? Able to communicate with me well. Has her own stands in issues. Independent (streetwise); knows how to take care of herself when I'm not around. Charismatic; put me in awe at times? Haha.. Good housewife as in know how to whip up a few good dishes & tidy up e house but not neccessarily being confined to e house; I dont mind that she have her own career. Loves children! Loves maldives! Physical attributes (not so important)... Hmm, hourglass body, long legs, long hair, sweet face with 'doey'(bambi?) eyes which can mesmerise you. Breast & ass arent a big concern, but I presume 32 is a good number? Hee..
Those eligible, what are you waiting for? Just print out e form at e end of this blog, fill in your particulars, attach a photo of yourself(dont gey siao
& put fiona xie picture) & kindly mail to me :) Successful candidates will be shortlisted for interviews! Saw qing's newly cut hair, quite nice leh, remind me of someone too.
I realised I was describing you all e while.
Had a company meeting just now. Something is wrong, I cant stop thinking why arent you around? How I wish that you will just pop out of nowhere & give me a surprise visit.
On hindsight, I shouldnt have replied to those questions.
I'm pathetic.. Sigh..

No comments:
Post a Comment