Wednesday, October 31, 2007

La Gata Bajo La Lluvia

Very sleepy now...
Ended my range last night & I finally got my marksman! Cos e last range, my teammates damn lousy; it requires e group to have 80% of shots hitting targets. So, even if you are darn good, but your teammates suck, you still wouldnt be able to get marksman. Sadly, I cant get e $200 cos I'm still under infantry while e range I took part in is under support company, hai..

After a search of videos on Youtube of e song "La gata bajo la lluvia", I realised it got a hugh following in Spain! Seems that alot of female contestants in that country's reality TV singing competitions often do a rendition of it; most are quite chio too!
This is a slow version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHoPasTlaXw&bcsi_scan_09F03AE3CB5B1BFD=cysg79E884+a07c/SC+YegIAAACurHMJ
The chiobu version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC370-Q69Us&bcsi_scan_09F03AE3CB5B1BFD=UhKHQH9Q9YjeNNacI11hogIAAAA9mnQJ

Its a very nice song. Enjoy!

No comments: